08 July 2012

Things are a-changing round 'ere...

I have been wanting to change things around on the blog for quite a while but somehow have been thwarted at every chance to sit down at the computer for what seems like months and months!
Some of the changes include separating out the blog part of At Home with Montessori from the shop part of it.
Also really getting into my Parenting Support program now. For those of you that don't already know, in addition to At Home with Montessori material making, homeschooling my boys (aged almost 2 and almost 7), and holding mobile making workshops for mothers groups and prenatal classes, and writing a book about Montessori at Home with a very special friend of mine, I also run an Infant Toddler Community. You can check out more about that here...

In running this community, I spend a lot of time helping member families to create Montessori-inspired spaces in their homes, and offering individual advice to them with regards to applying the Montessori principles of living in their family environments. The Parenting Support program is now available to parents everywhere and not just those lucky enough to be in the Child'space Community! The program is still under development, and extra services will be added as it grows (like a forum for asking questions and meeting other like-minded parents, and a weekly Montessori Inspiration program which offers parents a focus topic and some useful information for implementing Montessori principles at home with a minimum of fuss, stress and money)

Gradually, as I get time, I will be moving all the items for sale over to my new shop blog, and I will be organising the information resources on this blog in a more manageable way. I hope you will bear with me during the process, and forgive any broken links and other odd things...

So...if you want to purchase any Montessori Materials from At Home with Montessori please do so here from now on! And check back at this original site too, for more family friendly information about using the Montessori Approach at home with your baby or toddler.


1 comment: